|Y1 / Y2 und X axis
|Inside distance between side frames
|Gap in side frame
|rapid speed Y-axis
|Working speed Y-axis
|Back gauge travel X-axis
|Back gauge speed X-axis
|Back gauge speed R-axis
|Back gauge travel R-axis
Dimensions and weight
demo machine - mint condition
3 axes (Y1, Y2, X)
CNC control DT-15
- 2D grafic display 15"
- intuitive touch-screen control (simple drawing of the bending outline with your finger)
- user friendly programming in dialogue form
- automatic calculation of the bending sequence
- automatic calculation of the blank sheet size
- graphic product and tool memory
- correction possibility
- USB interfaces for backup and programm transportation
- PC software, generating programms on the PC and transfer to the machine by USB
servo motorized back gauge on linear guides and ball screws
back gauge finger blocks on double linear guides
CNC crowning table
intermediate clamps for upper tool
upper tool 1010/A/75°/0,8/105, sectioned, bending radius hardened and ground
die holder for 60 mm dies
die type 2009/85° (V 16, 22, 35, 50 mm) sectioned, geteilt, bending radii hardened and ground
laser safety device Fiessler AKAS mounted on the upper beam
linear guided sheet support arms
protection covers on the sides and back side
according to CE rules
users manual in English or German
Advantages of AD-R compaired to PBF:
- more stroke, daylight opening and gap in side frame
- higher approach- and retraction speed of upper beam
- higher back gauge speed
- back gauge fingers on double instead of single linear guide
- more available options as Z1/Z2 axes, tandem execution, other CNC controls ...
We have more than 620 references!
Prices ex location, excluding VAT.
The General Terms and Conditions of Delivery of the Austrian Association of the Machine and Steel Construction Industry apply.
We only sell under retention of title, the goods remain our unrestricted property until they have been paid for in full.
Price changes and errors excepted.